Tuesday, July 2, 2013

G7 0702

7/2/13
Christian Formation Grade 7
Prayer Guide 4
Novena 7
Night Prayer 6

Please bring your own pad paper next time
Please improve your writing and speaking, the better the higher the grades

Memorize the ff Catholic Doctrine
10 commandments
2 commandments of love
3 theological virtues
4 cardinal virtues
7 sacraments
4 Gospels
3 archangels
Liturgical colors

Discussion on Chapter 2

Note: Check the Papers, the pad papers, check the widi, video on bible etc.
Assignment P. 18-19
Next meeting
How are you in your studies
- Am I able to study well? Why?
- Am I able to pray well? Why?
- How am I in the seminary? What are my difficulties?
- What is my favorite subject?
- If I am able to talk to God... Whatis my question to him?
- Do I attend mass regularly? Why?
- How is my stay in the seminary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Philo 4 Post-Modernism 2024-2025

  Post-Modernism